Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Boooring, I know. But I don't want to have gone a whole month without saying anything

So...what did you think about the wudang double sword?

I don't know, but a big ol' mess of pork chops does sound good right now.

Phillipondeeznutz, woman. Yeah.

I am waiting in line at the post office. (Now in an old lady voice) they should open another window.

Then you're gone...you disappear like a phantom.

Congratulations on your new head position.

Red coat actress is really getting on my nerves.

I think someone shit on the coats.

Is your one more stop your butthole?

No prob. I'm puff painting a shirt with Nathan's face on it.

Do you want to watch them foam fight?

I guess we are too old to deserve love.

Good night. I love you.

WHAT?!? I hope it wasn't on my coat.

Momma's french toast breakfast when you are hungover. Now THAT is God's love.

Come in here and tell me if it looks dumb.

There is a midget on there with a seven-foot son.

Did you get all of your d&d shit done even though I distracted you last night with rum and movies?

Should I take the deal for 594750 when I have 200,000 and 750,000 and 1,000,000 left?

And McDonald's fries when you're hungover.

To me, God's love is the white ginger sauce from Kyoto's.

Quit your job and let's go get drunk.

The vodka makes it easier to cope.

No comments: