Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Welcome to the first installment of "Obsess Much?"

Here are only a few of the things in my life that I tend to obsess over or have obsessed over at some time in my life. Remember, these are only a few of the things because I have issues. Serious, serious issues.


1. Gavin Rossdale This was the guy that my teenage dreams were made of. Hell, make that my twentyage dreams too. He's hotttt (that would be the teenage in me talking), British, has perfect teeth and curly hair. He's one of the reasons why I could never be a lesbian. That, and the fact that I like penis. And I probably wouldn't look good with a mullet.

2. Photographs. Looking at them. Taking them. It's not necessarily that I enjoy taking pictures of beautiful things. Or that I enjoy seeing something ugly or different and then challenging myself to photograph it in a way that makes it beautiful, although that's definitely always part of it. It's mainly that I want proof that I did something or met someone or was somewhere. Shallow? Yes. But at least I'm honest about it.

3. Kevin Federline
*warning: you will probably become pregnant just by clicking on either one of those links*
Hate if you want, but K-Fed is a fucking quadruple threat. He can rap, act, dance, and now he's writing his memoirs. Yes, you heard that right. His memoirs. Of his life up until his relationship with Britney Spears. I know that a lot of people will say, "Yes, he can rap. And act. And dance. But he doesn't do any of them well." And I may agree with you on the rapping. He's aight. But barely. Dancing? He's pretty good. But when it comes to the acting thing, he's the best of the best. He acts like a idiot and you all believe that it's really what he's like. Who's the fool now, biatch?

4. Beer. 'Nuff said.

5. MySpace I like to say that I am as bad as a 14-year-old girl when it comes to MySpace. But the truth is that I am probably worse. I tend to stay logged on to it all day while I am at work. I am not always necessarily looking at it, but I am logged in. I'm not sure what I love so much about this site, but there's just something about seeing people from your past and not having to make polite conversation with them like you would if you saw them at the supermarket seven years later. You can look at the life that they are leading now, or at least the life that they want to make the internet world think that they are living. And, you can be Kevin Federline's friend.


**Since I'm putting myself out here and telling you some things that I don't normally share with people, I will let you know that I have listened to the new K-Fed cd while writing most of this post. Don't hate me. I'm sure that you have a musical obsession that you are ashamed of. I see that Milli Vanilli cd STILL sitting in your cd case. But if I happen to be mistaken and that's not really Milli Vanilli, tell me what cd it is. I won't tell anyone. I promise.**

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

K fed? We will get help for you somehow. LOL Hey, What ever works! I stopped by because of NaBloPoMo. Good Luck.
Jippy Jabber

Anonymous said...

Okay. I can do this. I can admit to this. I mean, it can't be worse than K-Fed.

...Jesse McCartney.

...but I don't LISTEN to it! Geez!

(Hi, I'm Kate and you're funny.)