Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lessons learned on Saturday night:

*I love whiskey, but it doesn't love me back.

*McDonald's french fries take more than two hours to fully digest.

*A-Dogg is not a good rap name to give out when you are handing out kick-ass rap names. He won't appreciate it.

*It's hard to comprehend that fact when you are drunk.

*Big Cash Time Money Style Living is hard to say every time you try to tell people the philosophy by which you live your life all day every day, biatch.

*I would be royally fucked without friends like Dustin and Megan.

*Nate-Dogg knows how to throw one hell of a party...it's too bad he'll never let me come back over.

*Her name is Bethany. Not "my friend, whiskey."


FYI: NaBloPoMo begins tomorrow. Come back. Every day. I'll be here.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It sounds like you enjoyed your Saturday night as much as I did, but all I handed out were jello shots.