Friday, July 14, 2006

Dude.

I just bought a house. AHHHHHHHHH. That means I'm poor for the rest of my life. Until I meet one of the two Coreys (either/or. I'm not picky. But preferably Corey Haim. But the other Corey is fine. I guess. If I have to in order to no longer be poor.) and then get to start living off of his Dream A Little Dream 2 (or his She's Too Tall money if it's the other Corey).

But until that day, I will longer be able to have shoes like this (not that I do, but I totally could have afforded them before I bought a house. I could have, but I didn't because I am a cheapass. Like the cheapest of the cheap. Like my fake sister asked if I was going to take over for Ms. Cheap when she dies) and will have to wear shoes like this. But. But I HAVE A HOUSE. THAT IS ALL MY OWN. AND IT'S CUTE. AND NOT IN THE GHETTO. IT'S IN HEAVEN. Actually it's in Portland, which is SO FAR from Heaven that it's not even funny. But I HAVE A HOUSE.

Update: I stand corrected. I can apparently live off of Dream A Little Dream 2 money no matter which one I marry. I only remember Corey Haim (probably because he's cuter) in that movie, but apparently they both starred (and I use that term loosely) in that major motion film (and I use that term loosely).

No comments: