Thursday, November 01, 2007

If you don't know me, this may help. If you do know me, why are you still my friend?

*If I see even one line of the show information on t.v., I have to read the entire thing. Even if it's the info about "The Hills" or "Ted Mosby: Sex Architect."

*Once, I told a friend that I wish I could bottle my cat's scent and wear it as a perfume. But in my defense, it's not so I can smell like my cat all of the time. He just smells good. Kinda like a dryer sheet.

*Earlier today while cleaning, I put in some old c.d.s that I used to listen to in high school. And I remembered every word. To every song. This is probably why I can't remember what I'm supposed to do 10 minutes after I'm told to do it.

*Sometimes I change the time I am supposed to be at work, so that I can listen to NPR during my drive.

*I have conversations with my cat. Often.

*I feel like if my cat could talk, he would speak with a deep baritone.

*I kept my friend's fake hair and put it on a vase with a pair of fake glasses and a nose.

*I love to sleep under a fitted sheet because it snuggles around you.



The sad thing is, I have many more weird things that I could announce to the Internet, but I'm not. You're welcome.



**Inspired by #30 in "No One Cares What You Had for Lunch"

2 comments:

Geggie said...

You're cute. Good luck with Nablopomo! Thanks for joining Fridge Friday.

Unknown said...

Hi!! I found your blog by Googling my name (which is also your name haha) and I swear I did a *squeee* that could be heard from space when I read Ted Mosby: Sex Architect!!!

I have a huge crush on Jason Segel and How I Met Your Mother is my latest addiction. 0=]