Saturday, May 19, 2007

20 things I am

1. Suffering from one of the worst migraines of my life
2. Loving the last episode of 'The Office.' Pam + Jim 4 life
3. Wishing it wasn't so cold in my house right now
4. Ready for Monday so I can find out if I got the job
5. Really ready for Thursday when I leave for Bartlett
6. Really really ready for Friday when I leave for Florida
7. Needing to make some mix tapes for the trip. Okay, I guess they are mix c.d.s but that sounds lame
8. Wishing I had a house boy to take out my overflowing trash can...and do tons of other things around my house, including finishing my closet that has been torn apart for a month now
9. Embarrassed about the dream that I had that included one of my friends, me and a box of Sam's Club condoms
10. Hungry for a chimichanga
11. In need of a manicure and a pedicure
12. In need of enough money to get a manicure and a pedicure
13. Excited about meeting my niece (or nephew) in a month
14. Cold
15. Realizing that I need a five-year plan. That includes something other than planning for one month of nothing but chocolate pudding.
16. Not shopping online
17. Putting Kahlua in my coffee right now
18. Only a little upset that the remote is all the way across the room, thus making me have to watch the commercials
19. Mad that no one will go to the drive-in with me tonight
20. Able to think of these far more easily than 20 things that I am not

No comments: