Tuesday, May 10, 2005

49+1

1. What is your name?
Emily

2. What color underwear are you wearing now?
pacific blue

3. What are you listening to right now?
Stroke 9

4. What are the last 2 digits of your phone number?
cell... 94 work... 88

5. What was the last thing you ate?
chicken and pasta

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
razzmatazz

7. How is the weather right now?
awesome. sunshine with some breeze...it was 75 degrees last time i passed the old folk's home with the sign that shows the temp

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
my mom

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
hair and smile

10. Favorite Food?
chicken

11. Favorite Drink?
water, amaretto sour, Mello Yello

13. Favorite place to shop?
Old Navy

14. hair color:
dark brown

15. Eye Color:
poop brown

16. Do you wear contacts?
yep

17. BEST FRIEND??
Greg, Megan, my mom

18. Favorite Month?
May

19. Favorite Fast Food?
McDonald's

20. Last Movie you Watched?
Napoleon Dynamite (which I am now in love with)

21. Favorite Day of the Year?
I don't know...

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
it depends on the circumstances (ie how much have I to drink, etc)

23. Summer or Winter?
winter (cute scarves and pea coats...)

24. Hugs or Kisses?
hugs

25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
chocolate

26. Do you want your friends to respond back?
only if they're bored

27. Who is most likely to respond?
who knows

28. Who is least likely to respond?
doesn't matter

29. What books are you reading?
Two Dollar Bill by Stuart Woods and Second Thyme Around by Katie Fforde

30. Piercings?
just my ears

31. Fav. Movie?
probably Anchor Man or pretty much any Disney animated movie

32. Fav. Team?
football: Tennessee Titans; baseball: Atlanta Braves; basketball: Memphis Grizzlies

33. Fav. Hangout?
anywhere my friends are

34. Any Pets?
not right now. I want a puppy but I can't afford the extra money right now

35. AIM SN?
EEV89

36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
I don't like popcorn

37. Dogs or cats?
dogs

38. Favorite Flower?
water lillies and peonies

39. What do you say when you wake up in the A.M.?
yes, I'm awake (whether I am or not. apparently I can fake being awake really well)

40. Do you still talk to your best friends from intermediate school?
unfortunately, I don't

41. What's on your desk?
a calculator, Susan G. Komen candle from Pier One, a mouse, a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper, a coaster, candle warmer with a ginger peach candle on it, cd with pics on it, pencil cup that I made out of a box that came inside my hairdryer box that I painted sage green and then put on white details, a clock, a pad of paper, my pink bird pen, many scraps of paper, a pencil cup that isn't made from a box that came inside my hairdryer box that is filled with pens, pencils, scissors, a nail file, lighters, a ribbon thing that will someday help me become a rhythmic ribbon gymnast in the olympics

42. Rock Concert or symphony?
either

43. Play or Opera?
play

44. Have you ever fired a gun?
yep. and I can't aim to save my life

45. Do you like to travel by plane?
sure

46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
right

47. Smooth or Chunky Peanut Butter?
smooth

48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
2

49. City and State you were born in?
Nashville, TN

50. Ever hitchhiked?
nope

No comments: