Monday, January 03, 2005

Whoop! Tomorrow will be the greatest day of our lives!

Just a quick update while I have the time...

Everything is well in BG. I've been working and dreading Jan. 10 when school starts back up. For those of you who don't know, yes, I have decided to keep on doing the grad school thing. Thanks to all of you who gave me your thoughts on the topic. I appreciate the help everyone gave me on deciding about whether or not to continue.

I know I haven't posted about Disney, but I will try to find the time soon. I have the day off tomorrow so once I get done with all of my errands and cleaning my apartment I will make the time to post about everything that happened in the happiest (kinda true for us) on earth.

I will also post about my very exciting New Year's Eve that I had. It may not have been the way we wanted to spend it, but we made fun with the situation we were in.

I guess I will also have a post about Christmas and how the couple of days that I've got to spend with my family were.

I'm not sure if there's anything else that I will have to talk about tomorrow, but I guess you can find out tomorrow with the rest of us.

No comments: