Monday, January 17, 2005

And now for something WEIRD

I am continously surprised by how many black people I see that remind me of some extremely white person I know. Here a couple of examples:

*My uncle who looks EXACTLY like Chris Rock.
*My dad's best friend's son who looks EXACTLY like Stevie Wonder.
*My sister's ex boyfriend (whom I loved until she told us that he was secretly a crack head. This made me love him a little less, but I still adored him because he drew me this awesome picture of a pimp Santa and a slutty Mrs. Claus for my dorm door for the Christmas decorating contest when I was a freshman. Santa totally had a pimp cane and hat, and Mrs. Claus had thigh high boots and a mini skirt on.) who looks EXACTLY like Ol' Dirty Bastard aka Osirus aka Big Baby Jesus aka Dirt McGirt aka Unique Ason aka Russell Jones.

These are all I can think of right now, but I'm sure I'll think of more later (probably when I'm on the toilet and there's nothing I can do when I remember except try to remember and then be pissed when I forget while I'm washing and drying my hands on my beautifully folded hand towels (Thanks, Martha!)).

No comments: